As an Events Assistant for ChopRoom, you'll help manage the ins and outs of our team building events! This is a part-time position, with a moving schedule. Great for someone with other part-time jobs, someone in school, a stay-at-home parent, and/or someone just looking to work here and there. Pays $15/hour, each event is typically 3-4 hours, depending on the size.
• Manage the pantry, ingredients, and the five cooking stations, ensuring ChopRoom is always ready for the next event
• Welcome guests and answer questions
• Build relationships with customers and help create a fun environment and engaging event
• Bus cooking stations as needed
• Between the two competition rounds, clear off used utensils, pans, cutting boards and knives, clean cooking stations and replenish with clean tools
• Wash dishes as necessary to accommodate event
• Clean all cooking stations at end of event and load dishwasher
• Quick thinking, multi-tasker
• Excellent customer service skills
• Sense of urgency and self-motivation; ability to work independently
• Ability to work under pressure with short timelines
• Excellent communication skills (English)
• Attention to detail
• Enjoyment of cooking a plus
ChopRoom is a company located in Uptown, Minneapolis. It is a dynamic company focused on B2B team building through cooking challenges. Get in on the ground floor of an up-and-coming company! Growth into higher level, events and marketing positions will be available as ChopRoom expands into other markets across the country.